To get a full experience with AnyLogic Cloud, you need to create an account.
To sign up for AnyLogic Cloud
Open the AnyLogic Cloud sign-up page by doing any of the following:
- Navigate to AnyLogic Cloud website: https://cloud.anylogic.com/. After that, go to the user menu > Log in.
- Click the button on the AnyLogic toolbar to open the Log in to AnyLogic Cloud dialog box. Click the Sign Up... link.
- If you have the Export Model To AnyLogic Cloud wizard open, you can click the register new account link in the wizard window.
Provide your email address.
A valid email address is required.
- Type and confirm your password in the Password and Confirm password fields respectively.
- Click the Sign up button.
- AnyLogic will send a confirmation email to the provided address. Click the link in this email to verify your account and finalize the sign-up process.
You can log in to AnyLogic Cloud using one of the following options:
- the Log in button on the AnyLogic toolbar,
- the Export model to AnyLogic Cloud wizard,
- the web browser.
To log in using the button on the AnyLogic toolbar
Click the button on the AnyLogic toolbar. The Log in to AnyLogic Cloud wizard will open up.
Type your e-mail and password and click OK. You will be logged in. The button will now display your name as you defined it in your AnyLogic Cloud user profile:
If you forgot your password, click the Forgot password? link and follow the instructions on the screen.
If you need to sign out of AnyLogic Cloud or switch to another account, click the arrow next to the button and select Log out from the drop-down menu:
To log in using the Export model to AnyLogic Cloud wizard
During the model exporting process, enter your login information in the E-mail and Password fields and click Log in:
To save your password, select the Remember me check box. The password will be saved. When you close the wizard, the button on the AnyLogic toolbar will display your name as you defined it in your AnyLogic Cloud user profile:
To log in using a web browser
Open the login page in your browser:
- Provide your account credentials and click the Log in button.
How can we improve this article?