To open an existing model
- Click the Open toolbar button.
- Alternatively, you can choose File > Open… from the main menu, or press Ctrl + O (Mac OS: Cmd + O).
- The Open dialog box is displayed.
- Browse for the model file you want to open.
- Double-click this file or click it and click the Open button.
AnyLogic can open several models at a time. When you open a new model, it is added to the current workspace. At startup, AnyLogic opens all models present in the workspace.
AnyLogic provides easy access to recently opened models.
To open a recently opened model
- Choose File > Recently Opened Models from the main menu
- This will open the sub-menu containing the list of recently opened models. Choose the model you want to open from the list.
How can we improve this article?