The model screen displays information about your model and its versions.
To open the model screen
While working with the model’s experiments, navigate to the model screen by clicking the name of the model in the experiment toolbar:
The model screen page also opens up automatically when you upload a model to AnyLogic Cloud.
The model screen consists of the following tabs:
General tab — Provides general information about the model: its name, description, thumbnail image, categories, application areas, simulation methods, and tags. If you are a developer of the model, you can modify this information there, as well.
The footer of the thumbnail image shows the number of model runs and likes.This section is the only section visible to the users with the User role. It also allows to download the model’s source files to any user with User role if the model owner uploaded the model’s source files to AnyLogic Cloud, and one of the model’s developers enabled the Allow to download sources of the latest model version option in the Publish model section of the Sharing Settings tab beforehand.Below the model thumbnail, the following buttons are available:
Other tabs are available to the users with the Developer role. Administrators of Private Cloud environments also have access to all settings of the models that users published in these environments.
Run the model and view its animation in the dialog. (available to subscribers) Edit the model in AnyLogic 9. Like the model. Get the embedding code for the model (works for Public models only). Replace the model image on the General tab and the model tile (visible on the title screen of Cloud).
For the model’s developer, the following fields are available for editing:
- Model name — The name of the model.
Categories — Lists categories this model belongs to, for better sorting on the Public models screen.
The list of categories is built-in in the Cloud instance and cannot be modified.
- Application areas — Can be entered manually; a short excerpt describing the application area for this model.
- Simulation methods — Specifies the modeling approach used when building this model.
- Tags — Lists this model’s tags, which can be used for search and filtering.
Description — The arbitrary description of the model.
Model developers are able to post links in the model’s Description.
When posting a link, make sure it doesn’t direct users to content that violates your country’s laws, spreads fraudulent or misleading information, or may be considered offensive by other Cloud users. Note that in public Cloud, AnyLogic support team reviews and moderates these links, so if the content link refers to will be considered fraudulent, your model may be deleted, and your user account may be blocked.
- Versions tab — Lists the existing versions of the model. Switch to this tab to manage them or work with a specific model version.
- Sharing Settings tab — Switch to this tab to set up the model’s sharing settings.
Custom UI tab — From this tab, experienced users can upload a custom web UI designed for their model to host it in a Private Cloud environment.
This feature is available to Private Cloud users only.
Comments tab — Contains comments that users left for this model. If your assigned role is User, comments will be available directly beneath the model description on the General tab.
- Regular users can delete their comments,
- Model owners and the users with the Developer role can delete all comments left to their models,
- Administrators of Private Cloud environments can delete any comments in these environments.
To delete the model
- Click the Delete model button in the top-right corner of the model screen.
How can we improve this article?